Who we are
What is a Privacy Notice?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) includes rules on giving privacy information to data subjects.
A privacy notice must be supplied to the individual at the time they provide you with their personal data.
3PM are committed to protecting the rights of individuals within the Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA) and the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) superseded.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number(s), personal & business email addresses, etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Information from third parties, although any information obtained from this source will be checked with you to ensure you consent to us holding your information.
We do not hold ‘special categories’ of more sensitive personal information regarding any of our supply chain contacts.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- Communication on projects with which we are both contractually engaged.
- Promoting our services and providing you with information we believe may be of legitimate interest to your business.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Who will have access to and process your personal information?
All professional and administrative staff in our organisation will have access to our database containing your personal information and may use it to contact you for legitimate business purposes.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We have established the following legal basis for the personal data we hold:
- Consent: to maintain professional network for legitimate business purposes
- Contract: e.g. to communicate on projects to discharge contractual obligations
- Legal Obligations: to comply with our corporate legal obligations
We have provided an opportunity for data subjects to be removed from our database that was in existence prior to 25th May 2018 and we have been given explicit consent by data subjects to the processing of data following the introduction of GDPR. Data subjects can have their details updated or removed from our database at any time.
If you do not provide the data we request
If you do not consent to the data necessary for us to carry out our contractual obligations, it may be necessary for us to exclude you from important communications.
Automated decision making
Data subjects will not be subject to automatic decision making.
We do not share your personal data with third parties except as necessary to discharge contractual obligations.
We will retain your personal data until such times as you request we delete it or we establish that it is no longer accurate, in which case it will be deleted.
Rights of access, correction, erasure and restriction
We will take steps to ensure that personal data held is accurate and this will be reviewed annually.
Under certain circumstances by law, you have the right to:
Right to withdraw consent
If you have consented to us holding your personal data, you have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you and you have a right to withdraw that consent at any time. In order to receive such information or withdrawn consent, please contact us in writing by email or letter, including your contact details and address:
1 Oliver’s Yard
55-71 City Road